We’re initiating office hours so founder teams can get one on one help with the various challenges you’re working your way through. We have a couple of different approaches.
Todd will be available at State St on Wednesdays from 10-1pm. He asks the following:
Please send a calendar invite for a time block of your choosing, not to exceed 20 minutes, including your venue/modailty preference: Phone, Skype, or Live (39 State St.)
This time can be free form, but please come armed with (and include in your invite) at least one specific question or issue you want to discuss. Themes hitting your radar this week might include:
* Did I contact 10 customers last week, will I contact 10 this week, and if not, why?
* Have I crafted a set of testable hypotheses, with pass/fail criteria?
* Do I have questions/concerns about particular areas of my BMC, and why?
* Is my pitch/product summary sufficiently succinct/compelling/descriptive?
* Do I have a MVP?
* Have I engaged the right mentor(s)/advisor(s), and if not what am I doing about that?
I (Martin) will be available on Thursdays from 12-3 for drop-ins. Shoot me a note if you are coming by and please understand that you may be sharing a discussion with other teams. The issues Todd mentions apply but I’m open to discussion of general issues regarding your business model, resources, etc.